The Third Eye chakra is located in the forehead a little above the point between the eyebrows. This chakra is related to our spiritual view of life parts of consciousness. It guides us on the motivations behind the actions. It is also known as the Brow Chakra. The Sanskrit name of this chakra is â€śAjnaâ€ť, which means Perception.
Star of David
â€śOmâ€ť or â€śAumâ€ť or â€śmmmâ€ť
Intuition and imagination
Metaphysical â€“ Spiritual vision, inner sound
Pineal glands, pituitary, brain, eyes, ears, nose, neurological system
Seeing clear picture (symbolic or literal), wisdom, intuition, mental facilities, intellect
A balanced or clear Ajna chakra gives a person enhanced intellectual and psychic abilities. A person with a clear third eye chakra has the ability to perceive things well and has a good memory. Such a person is able to visualize well and has great imagination that she is able to project into her outer world. Such a person has no fear of death, no attachment to material things and does not need another person to complete her.
Excessive energy of the third eye chakra makes a person egoistic and manipulative. Such a person is quite proud and religiously opinionated.
A person with an unclear third eye chakra is undisciplined and non assertive. Such a person is afraid of success and reaches intellectual stagnation.
Issues associated with a weak or unclear Third Eye Chakra are:
1. Vision problems
2. Hearing problems
4. Sinus problems
5. Brain tumors
8. Learning disabilities
9. Spinal dysfunction
2. Psychic exhaustion
How to balance the Third Eye Chakra
There are various ways in which you can balance your third eye chakra to prevent or heal the ailments associated with it.
1. Mudra or Seated yoga mudra
2. Matsyasana or Fish posture
3. Sarvangasana or Shoulder stand
Dark bluish colored fruits: blueberries, red grapes, black berries, raspberries, etc.
Liquids: red wines and grape juice
Spices: lavender, poppy seed, mugwort
Place your hands in front of the lower part of your breast. Keep the middle fingers straight and touching each other at the top. Bend the other fingers so that they touch each other at the upper two phalanges. The thumbs touch at the top and should be pointing towards you. Now, while concentrating on the brow chakra, slightly above the point between the eyebrows, chant the mantra â€śOmâ€ť or â€śAumâ€ť.
Say the following whenever you can
1. I think positive thoughts about myself and everything around me
2. I open myself to my intuition and deepest knowing
3. I acknowledge I am the source in creating my life the way I would like it to be
4. I accept that I am an unlimited being and that I can create anything I want
5. I focus on what I love and draw it to me
6. I release all the impediments which block my growth and development
7. I am open to new ideas, people, and situations which will enhance my joy and happiness
8. I live in the truth of my grace, beauty, and intelligence
9. I am responsible for the quality of love and happiness in my life
10. I rethink all negative thoughts about myself and others and change them to positive energy
11. I create clarity and unlimited vision for myself about my life
12. I trust whatever comes to me is for my greatest joy and highest good
Gemstones/Minerals, Flower Essences and Scents
Various minerals, gemstones, flower essences and scents help to stimulate, energize and cleanse the third eye chakra
Gemstones and Minerals: Amethyst, apatite, azurite, lapidolite, Lapis lazuli, purple or blue fluorite, clear quartz crystal, sugalite, blue sapphire, tourmaline, sodalite, sapphire, azurite, sugalite, cerussite, opal, tourmalinated quartz, iolite, polyhedral, agate, labradorite, celestite
Flower Essences and Scents: Wild Oat, Queen Anne's Lace, Madia, Vanilla from the Orchid
Geranium, lavender, rosemary, spearmint
Rose, amber, sandalwood
1. Lay down with a crystal or a small pyramid on your forehead
2. Visualize an indigo blue flame
3. Remote viewing
4. Lucid dreaming